My beautiful hometown
I want to tell you about my beautiful hometown. My hometown is Jogjakarta. It is a kingdom that has a king and of course the palace. The leader of Jogja is a sultan. Jogja is wellknown as student city or kota pelajar since there are a lot of schools and universities in Jogja. One of the most popular university in Jogja is Gadjah Mada university. It is the eldest university in Indonesia. It is also wellkown as cultural city. For this, Jogja is welknown in all over the world. Jogja has many cultural centers. Javanese traditional ceremony in kraton that usually held in Alun-alun lor or the field in front of Kraton, Ramayana ballet, puppet show, etc. Jogjakarta has many historical places and temples, such as kraton or sultan palace, Tamansari water castle, Prambanan temple, Sambisari temple, and many others. In addition Jogjakarta is also wellknown in all over the world for its tourists resosrts. It has historisal, cultural, and natural tourist resorts. Jogja is the second tourist destination in Indonesia after Bali island.
Although Jogja is not a metropolitan city, I like to stay in jogja because I think it is quiet enough and the streets are not crowded like in big cities such as Jakarta and Surabaya. I like Jogja for its kind people, beautiful tourist resorts,culture and traditions, and many other reasons. I really want to stay in Jogja in all ages of my life and don’t want to move to the other places if there is no very important reasons.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar